Schick Quattro Trim Style: Yes, It's for That Too


Schick Quattro Trim Style, trimmer, review, razor
So, I got a bit sidetracked with my Shower Shakeup Week last week. Work, baby and family stuff got in the way, so the second part of the week will be this week (and maybe a bit next week as well). Really, it's more of a very extended week.

Anyways, today I'm breaking out of my typical Gillette Venus rut to try out the Schick Quattro Trim Style. I've tried out the Schick Quattro in the past. I did have great results with this 4 bladed razor.

I prefer the Venus as my "normal" razor only because the blades are more readily available in my area. I swear that Quattro blades are frequently in short supply at my normal shopping locations like Target, and the availability of Venus at my Sam's Club was the tipping point. However, recently I haven't been very happy with the Venus. My shave hasn't been quite as smooth, and surely the fact that Sam's Club version of the Venus blades were the regular old 3 bladed version meant I could do better?

First, regarding the actual razor part of this contraption. There are 4 blades in a pretty heavy duty head. It is pretty streamlined and overall it does a great job. It is small and agile enough to get pretty much anywhere without issue. The whole thing is pretty heavy though with the trimmer on the other end, and the handle is definitely thicker than other razors. So, it does take a little getting used to when using the Trim Style.

What's the deal with the trimmer part? First, check out this video from Chick Advisor about the Trim Style. I found the whole thing to be pretty amusing.



So yes, that other end is for trimming down there. It is run off of AAA batteries, and the entire unit is waterproof so you can still use it in the shower. Simply hit the on button and go to it. The trimmer adjusts to 3 different lengths by moving/removing the comb, though I haven't really figured out how to do this. It does work very well and is definitely faster than many other methods of trimming. It's nice to have a unit that's just always in the shower, ready for use. Perfect for bikini season!

Schick Quattro Trim Style

6 comments

  1. I'm sbsolutely addicted to this thing! It's genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using one of these for a few years, I don't use the shaver part (I also use a Venus), but it works great and really holds up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great product! I'll probably pick one up the next time I'm at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously! Stop reading my mind. I was just trying out razors for this sort of thing (trimming and shaving). I really like the Panasonic ES246AC Bikini Shaper and Trimmer on Amazon.com. Works great (and fast) as a bikini trimmer.
    Just got the Venus recently and LOVE it (funny you are over it now).
    Plus check out the great coupons now for Schick if you buy the more of that one you like.
    PS-Your comment pop up window takes a VERY long time to load. Might want to try the embedded comment boxes :)
    www.MomsLifeMadeEasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Quattro, but my brothers have a bad habit of borrowing it to trim buzz their hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find the razor to be too big to really work with. I just use my electric razor on the bikini zone. It's not so much because it's huge but awkward shaped, something just isn't right.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...