Are You Ready? Bare Minerals New Ready Eye Shadows


I know a lot of people that love, love mineral makeup. They use it for everything from foundation to their eye shadow. The benefits can be great, but I think the loose powder shadows can be hard to work with. I always end up with way too much on my brush, so my application is uneven and I basically create a mess on my lid, cheek and countertop.

Well, Bare Minerals is going to change all that in just a few days. In October they are releasing a new line of eye shadows. While they look like just a regular pressed eye shadow, the company says that isn't the case. They've used a unique cold-pressed method to create these shadows, allowing them to skip the usual fillers and binding agents. The formula looks like a powder, but apparently feels like a cream. They even included their proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral Complex, which contains anti-oxidants as well as added caffeine for a bit of tightening.

The best part of the upcoming line really is the colors. The shadows will be available in duos ($20) and quads ($30). Read on to see pics of every shade!




I think the line has something for everyone- from the most adventurous to the most natural looks. I'm not sure I can even list my favorites there are so many I'm interested in (The After Party, The Truth, The Escape, The Epiphany... I could go on and on). What do you think? What shades do you want to try?

Bare Escentuals

3 comments

  1. Wow-such a great post! Love bare minerals
    check out my blog and follow back !
    Thanks so much!
    WWW.ULTIMATECHICDIARY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    XO,S

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Showstoper and The Dream Sequence are screaming at me. I'm the same way with loose powders, I make a mess.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...