Lippie Love: CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Smitten

CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Smitten, swatch, pic, picture, review
CoverGirl's new Lip Perfection lipsticks were released a few months ago and promise you better lips after 7 days of use, as well as extra hydration. Smitten was the first one I tried out, and while I loved the color it did feel a little (ok, a lot) dry to me. This is over balm, by the way.

However, I did love the berry color, it looks amazing with my fair skin.

Update I think the dryness issue is only this color. I've tried a bunch of other shades since this post and they've all been very hydrating. Strange much? Regardless, I really like this color, so I've been wearing it out and about anyways. Just with balm under and over it.

CoverGirl Lip Perfection

3 comments

  1. Awwww shucks really? That makes me sad. I had been reading such positive reviews but I have super dry lips and didn't want to risk it until I had a BOGO at CVS (my fav.) Guess it was a good thing I waited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I'l have to check this lippie out soon. Thanks so much! Sophie @ Born to Buy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great info. I was considering purchasing this product but after having read your review I've changed my mind. I love your site. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...