Liv Tyler at the 2011 New York City Ballet Fall Gala

Liv Tyler at the 2011 New York City Ballet Fall Gala
Matin Maulawizada, Global Artistry Director and Brand Ambassador for Laura Mercier created an amazing look for Liv Tyler at the 2011 New York City Ballet Fall Gala and I had to share!

Face
Liv's skin was prepped with Foundation Primer, and then Creme Smooth Foundation in Warm Ivory was used to even out her skin tone.


Eyes
First, Liv's eyes were enhanced with Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Rose Gold, a shimmery rose-gold. He then lined with Eye Kohl in Black Gold, a more subtle choice with her pale complexion. (In the pic it is gold, but according to the LM website this is really a black with gold pearl.)

Lips
Dollface Gel Lip Colour, sheer bright blue based pink completed the look.

2 comments

  1. I've always loved Liv Tyler. I wish my skin were as pretty as hers so I could get away with wearing such subtle makeup. She makes it look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am a Laura Mercier artist at Sephora stores =)..I just started a blog ..only one post in ..wish me luck

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...