OPI Road House Blues

OPI Road House Blues, nail polish, swatch, picture
When I received the OPI Touring America collection in the mail, I brought it in to work to share with my friends. (I swear these ladies were just as obsessed with nail polish and makeup as me before I got my hands on them. Now we all just feed into our obsessions together.)

They were all really excited to see the OPI fall collection about 10 days before release. What I found amusing was that all but 1 of them chose to do a manicure in this shade. This was the closest color pic I could take, it isn't *quite* this dark. In real life, the blue is slightly bluer, maybe 1/2 shade lighter than in this picture. Even this non-blue nail polish girl loves it!

OPI

1 comment

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...