OPI Fall 2011: Touring America Details

More information (and maybe a slightly closer look at the direction these shades will be taking) has been been released about the Fall OPI collection. Alas, no reds. I'm sure they'll make you red lovers happy with their holiday collections!

• Color to Diner For: I’ll take the rosy-red with a side of “awesome.”
• Honk if You Love OPI: Don’t let this gorgeous dark grape pass you by.
• I Brake for Manicures: This gorgeous eggplant-plum has our full attention.

• Uh-oh Roll Down the Window: You’re gonna wanna pull over for this “unexpected” olive green.
• Suzi Takes the Wheel: Buckle up—she’s not stopping until she gets to gray!
• I Eat Mainely Lobster: We “clawed” through crowds to catch this coral for you.


• Get in the Expresso Lane: An amped-up dark brown that’ll never letcha down!
• French Quarter for Your Thoughts: Want beads? Then show us your sexy gray nails!
• Are We There Yet?: Don’t make me reach back there and take that perfect melon shade!

• Road House Blues: In this case…R&B stands for “Really Blue.”
• A-taupe the Space Needle: You’ll climb to new heights with this creamy-rich taupe.
• My Address is "Hollywood": We put this pretty rose-pink on the map.

I have to admit, the fact that they are so dark makes me really interested in this collection. I'm a big sucker for dark nail colors and I know I won't be able to resist most of this collection. Do you have your eye on any of these colors in particular?

OPI

1 comment

  1. Uh-oh Roll Down the Window, Suzi Takes the Wheel, French Quarter for your thoughts, and A-Taupe the Space Needle really have me intrigued. I love greyish grungy colors for fall, so I am interested to see what these colors are going to look like and what kind of finishes they will be!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...