China Glaze Summer 2011: Island Escape

China Glaze Island Escape
Have you seen the fun colors from China Glaze for this summer? I've heard rumors that these are already showing up in various nail supply stores, so watch for it at a store near you soon!

• Papaya Punch: Crème based vivid orange.
• 108 Degrees: Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter.
• Senorita Bonita: Passionate purple shimmer with pink micro glitter.
• Blue Iguana: Bold and daring sparkly blue.
• Cha Cha Cha: Vivacious shimmer green.
• Electric Pineapple: High intensity crème based lime green.

China Glaze

4 comments

  1. Off Topic: But what is your current go-to antiperspirant that won't fail me under stress. Client presentation on Monday and not sure that this Lady Speed Stick I'm using is up to the task.

    Thanks!!

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marissa!
    Definitely it is the Secret Waterproof:
    http://15minbeauty.blogspot.com/2009/09/waterproof-deodorant-from-secret-really.html

    Which I even wore in a pool:
    http://15minbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/07/poolside-beauty-how-i-waterproof.html

    The stuff is hard core! Good luck with your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, that was one of the many reviews I read over the past hour or so on here. Didn't know if that was still your #1 choice.

    You are the best!

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks! :D
    I'm trying out 2 new ones right now that I really like, but I haven't had to use them through stress or anything. The Waterproof one you can't sweat through, so I luvs it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...