5 Years of Favorite Products: NARS Copacabana

nars multiple, copacabana, review
I've been mixing up my makeup routine a little bit lately. One thing that I've added in is a little highlighter. I usually do this down my nose, on my chin, and a little around my upper cheek and curving around my eye. I want it subtle, just enough to catch the light.

I had been using a lot of powders to highlight, but recently went back to an oldie but goodie. The highlighter I always return to, NARS Multiple in Copacabana.

Copacabana is amazing. It is a light pearly color that just catches the light perfectly. It doesn't look like chunks of glitter on my face, it doesn't look oily. It just catches the light the way I want it caught.

Oh, and since it is a stick it is insanely fast and easy to use. A few swipes, blend with a finger, and you're done.


NARS Cosmetics

2 comments

  1. I love these sticks. I have "Orgasm" But I do really like this, I may have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this highlighter too! I have had it for years (these multiples last forever) and I always go back to it. It has the perfect amount of shimmer and is the ideal color. So pretty!!! It is the highlighter that I compare all other highlighters to!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...