5 Years of Favorite Products: Exfolikate, Green Goo for the Win!

kate somerville, exfolikate, review
I seriously love this expensive green goo. When I first wrote my Exfolikate review, I called it a holy grail product, and it definitely is for me!

About twice a week, while my conditioner sits on my hair, I spread a thin layer of this green stuff on my skin. I rinse my hair, and the timing is perfect for rinsing the Exfolikate.

This makes me glowy and smooth. It takes virtually no time. The tube is expensive, though I've been using the same one twice a week for about 9 months and still have a lot left. Definitely worth it!

Kate Somerville

2 comments

  1. I just got a sample of it in my Beauty Test Tube. Used it twice so far and it's really great. But yes, it is expensive. Karen/SO Fla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to try this. I have Dermalogica Microfoliant which is very gentle, maybe too gentle! I'm going to look around for a small size of Exfolicate. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...