5 Years of Favorite Products: NARS Orgasm in Many Forms

Obviously this color is a cult favorite for a reason. Orgasm is an amazing blush color on almost everyone, and I'm certainly no exception. You can see that my blush has been around for a while (that's the worst part of the pretty black NARS packaging, it gets gross easily on the outside), but I've been using this a few times a week for well over 10 years.

I have Orgasm in the blush, the multiple, the highlighter, the nail polish, the lip gloss.... you get the picture. My favorites are the Multiple and the blush. I usually pair them together. I use the Multiple over my foundation, blended just a little. When I apply my translucent powder over this, the buffing of my powder brush completes the blending. Then a small amount of powder Orgasm blush goes over the top.

The end result is glowy and lasts all day!


NARS Cosmetics

4 comments

  1. question - do you have the same blush for 10 years or replaced of the same color? I was wondering what the shelf life of these powder stuff...I love NARS blush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Most sources say 2-3 years for powder based makeup. Honestly, I've had that blush for longer, though I'm not going to say how long. It's lasted FOREVER and I've barely hit pan. I was actually just emailing with someone about this yesterday, her NARS blush is old too, they just seem to last for forever! I honestly don't think that there's anything for the bacteria to live in within the powder, so a few years would be well within an ok time range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I should say that the pictures compact is NOT 10 years old, I've obviously repurchased a few times over that period, but they do last a long time! It just gets gross because this is my go-to blush, so it is the one that always travels with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite Nars O product is their illuminizer; it's very light weight and more natural looking than the multiple.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...