5 Years of Favorite Products: My Go-To Fragrance, Jennifer Aniston

jennifer aniston, fragrance, perfume, parfum, notes, review
I review quite a few fragrances on this blog, which is actually rather surprising since I find them by far and away the hardest posts to write. I can describe how the scents smell to me, pick up on notes... but capturing a fragrance in a few sentences is definitely difficult.

The other reason it is surprising is my history with perfumes. In the past I've been a "signature scent" girl, meaning I'd own one perfume at a time and just wear it to death until my bottle was gone. I wanted it to be different from what everyone else was wearing, and I made it mine. In high school it was Tribu from Benetton, when everyone else had CK One (and if they did have Benetton, they had Colors. I was the lone Tribu girl). In college I wore Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue. You get the picture.

If I was still a signature scent girl, right now my pick would be Jennifer Aniston. It is a clean floral, very simple. I get compliments whenever I wear it. I find myself reaching for it over and over again, and it works for most occasions.

Notes:
Top Notes: Citrus Grove Accord, Rose Water
Middle Notes: Blooming Jasmine, Wild Violet, Amazon Lily
Base Notes: Sensual Musk, Golden Amber, Sandalwood


3 comments

  1. I love this scent too! I was just sniffing it the other day at the mall and put it on my V-day wish list for my Hub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought! I will try it next time I am at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I can find there the discount cologne for men that I have been looking for--Armani Sport! Please, I'd do my best to compensate for any help available around. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...