Lippie Love: Rain Color Storm Lip Lacquers

rain cosmetics color storm lip lacquer review, swatch
These new lip lacquers will be released today on Rain Cosmetics and they're definitely worth checking out.

They are hydrating, apply like a gloss, as pigmented as a lipstick and the colors are amazing! They last for hours, despite my continual coffee sipping and Diet Coke drinking.

There are 6 shades:
• Sand Storm
• Hail Storm
• Fire Storm
• Thunder Storm
• Tropical Storm
• Lightning Storm

And you know what? I haven't even mentioned the best part yet. They taste insanely good. Like, you need to stop yourself from eating them good. Think tropical punch-ish, fruity and sweet.

Read on to check out swatches of these 3 shades.


I've been wearing this shade a lot. It is a perfect pinky-nude. So pretty!

Not perfect for my pale, cool toned skin, but a light coat of this does give me that pretty shimmer and looks amazing.

This is a fun punch of color! I think I'll be reaching for it a lot this spring.

Color Storm Lip Lacquers will retails for $20 and are available starting today at Rain Cosmetics and salons/spas near you. Note at the time of publishing this review, I don't see them on the site yet, but today is the release date and they are tweeting about them. So, check back!

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...