5 Years of Favorite Products: CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara Review

CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara Review, Lash Blast
This is the best non-fiber lengthening mascara that I've found. It applies easily and quickly, adds (the illusion of) some nice length, holds curl and gives a little bit of volume. I've mostly used it as a second mascara, for use after 1 coat of a volumizing mascara (usually the LashBlast Volume). The plastic bristles are great for pulling apart lashes so I don't end up with clumpy spidery lashes.

CoverGirl

1 comment

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...