Butter London's New Lippies: Lips to Match Your Tips

butter london swatch review nail polish
Butter London is one of those cult brands that is becoming more well known lately. I love their colors and they do wear very well. They've just released a line of glosses to match their best selling polishes, and I think they're a lot of fun! They're perfect for the matchy-matchy look that promises to be popular this spring.

butter london swatch review nail polish
These lippies are well pigmented and feel hydrating with minimal stickiness. They smell (and taste) a bit floral with some melon thrown in to the mix. It's a bit... odd? I don't notice after a few minutes, but the floral in a lippy just wasn't something I was expecting. They lasted a few hours on me without issues before starting to fade, which is pretty good considering how much I'm usually chatting or sipping on a drink.

The lip glosses apply with a sponge applicator (which does have a little angle on it). The gloss is a bit thicker than many other glosses, so the sponge is a much better applicator than a brush would be.

The shades aren't 100% faithfully reproduced, thank goodness! The main difference was the frosty shimmer in Yummy Mummy. That lippy is a creme.

Read on to see how the shades look on me.








Butter London

3 comments

  1. I want some of these! I wish someone would just gift me Butter London, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have these already. I've been wanting to see swatches. Surprisingly I like Trout Pout best and I usually don't go near coral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy Mummy and snog are gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...