Somme Institute Nourishing Cleanser Review

Somme Institute Nourishing Cleanser Review

The Somme Institute Skin Care routine starts off with their cleanser, the Nourishing Cleanser. It does seem quite a bit like most other cleansers. It is a light white color, has almost no smell and is very gentle to the skin. It removes makeup, but has issues with some eye makeup. Really, it is not meant to be an eye makeup remover anyways, so I didn't find it distressing to need to remove my mascara (which was the issue) with a regular eye makeup remover. The cleanser removed all regular makeup without an issue and didn't over strip my skin at all! Afterwards my skin had no redness, irritation or after wash tightness.

What's interesting about this cleanser is that Somme actually says that you don't need to rinse it off (they say to "Wipe it off with a tissue or wet towel". I did try it like that, and I couldn't tell that it was on my face, but I just felt... strange doing that? The cleanser does contain the MDT5 technology that is in the other products, so if you've shelled out the cash for the technology I'd go that route to take full advantage of the cleanser!




Note that the presence of vitamin A in the MDT5 technology means that this entire line should be avoided in pregnancy.

Somme Institute

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...