A Month of Red Lips: Essence Kiss Kiss Kiss


This is kind of an interesting gloss. First, it looks very red in the tube, but comes out as a very pretty pink on the lips. I found it to be very wearable, though make sure you get an even coating, it can look a little uneven otherwise. It isn't sticky and feels pretty hydrating, which I liked a lot.

I wasn't in love with the applicator. The shape was hard for me to work with, I really like to use the side a lot when applying gloss and I just couldn't get the hang of this one. I think I probably needed to go further down the side to take advantage of the shape a bit more.

This gloss does last for a good 4-6 hours, which I found pretty impressive!

Essence

1 comment

  1. Another lovely colour! Weird doe foot, though. I'm really enjoying the Month of Red Lipstick.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...