Mommy Fast Beauty: Brooke from Blushing Noir's Under 10 Minute Look


fast beauty
These are the products I reach for to do my face up quickly to be out the door. It takes 10 minutes, sometimes a bit less depending on how often I get interrupted! The items shown are the ones I used for the face look.

After a day time moisturizer (usually Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel) I always start off with some sort of BB Cream. For these quick days I go for a lighter coverage like Bobbi Brown, or I'll use a light foundation like Chanel Perfection Lumiere. I always, always use Lancome Dual Finish Powder (if I'm really rushing I can even skip the foundation or BB Cream because this powder provides such excellent coverage!). On this day, for blush, I went for Chanel Brume d'Or Joues Contraste. Usually I just throw on whatever blush I grab, but it's very important because it makes my face look more fresh and awake regardless of how dead tired I am.

On my eyes I always start with a primer (I'm oily) so I go for Urban Decay Primer Potion or Make Up For Ever Eye Prime. My go-to shadow for a quick day is the Hourglass Eye Shadow Duo in Suede. I put the ivory shade from lash to brow and drop the light taupe in the crease. A great liner for this is Make Up For Ever 24L Taupe, it really makes your eyes come alive. With this duo you could really wear ANY liner, so if you want to be fun you can add some color for this part (like Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Covet). For mascara I always reach for MAC Plushlash or Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill, and I use Dior DiorShow Brow Pencil (it's a universal shade). I also sometimes use Anastasia Brunette Brow Powder if the Dior isn't handy. I always finish up with MAC Clear Brow Gel.

Brooke is the blogger behind Blushing Noir, and one of my great blogging friends! She lives near Pittsburgh where she is raising her kiddos and was one of this year's finalists for Allure Beauty Blogger of the Year! (She won "Most Buzzworthy"!)

Check Out More Mommy Fast Beauty!

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...