Mommy Fast Beauty: Pammy Blogs Beauty Shares Her Fast Makeup Routine!


fast beauty
Fast Morning Makeup
Today I am sharing my steps for my “Easy Mommy” Makeup. Basically, this is exactly what I do most days (or any day that I am short on time while getting ready). I really like this simple, fresh, and natural look. Plus, it only takes a few minutes start to finish!


1. Apply a tinted moisturizer or BB Cream: I just put a few dots on my face (chin nose, forehead, and cheeks) and blend in with my fingers. For today’s look I used Maybelline’s Dream Fresh BB in Light.. It is sheer, applies quickly, and is slightly hydrating.

2. Concealer: I use a few swipes of Revlon’s Photoready Concealer in Fair on my chin and around my nose to conceal any redness. Then I apply and blend in Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser in the shade Brightener on my inner eye corners and over the eye lids. Then, I apply and blend in Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in fair to the entire under eye area. I dab on the eye concealers with the applicator and blend out with fingers. Side note: funny…all of my face products are from the drugstore!

3. Powder: I set my face product with a light dusting of e.l.f.’s Complexion Perfection powder with a huge powder brush: Real Techniques Powder Brush (is it just me? Or do you also find that big brushes are quicker? I just feel that they cover more “surface area” with fewer strokes).

4. For my eyes, I rely on my trusty Holy Grail fool proof eye shadows: L’Oreal’s Infallible 24 hour Eye Shadow! I use my fingers to apply. So easy! Plus, these shadows last all day on me and never crease or fade. I simply sweep on the shade Endless Pearl (a matte skintone/vanilla shade) to my brow bone and then tap the shimmery champagne colored Iced Latte over my lids. Seriously, so darn easy! It literally takes 5 seconds to complete my eye shadow look.

5. Curl my eye lashes. I absolutely never skip this step! Curling your lashes really wakes up your eyes.

6. Mascara: When I am not testing out other mascaras, I always seem to go back to CoverGirl’s Lash Blast or Lash Blast Fusion. These mascaras are especially good when you are in a hurry as they never clump (no need to comb out your lashes).

7. Blush: As I mentioned, nothing beats a super flattering blush for perking up your skin and detracting from your dark circles. I am obsessed with blushes. So, I tend to wear a different color almost every day. Right now I am really loving BeneFit’s Coarlista. Such a beautiful shade!

8. Lips: My last step for my face! I am really loving all the wind-up pencil balm stains on the market these days. My favorite of these? Pixi’s Magic Tink Tint! This balm stain goes on clear and then color adjusts to your “ideal” shade. On me, it turns into a beautiful cool-toned medium pink. It has a minty flavor and a very hydrating balmy feel. I love this product and feel that it completes this easy look very well.


Pam is the blogger behind Pammy Blogs Beauty. When she isn't obsessing over eye shadow or playing with pumpkin scented skin care, she's a former pediatric speech therapist turned stay at home mommy to her daughter. I have to confess that I consider Pam a great friend, she's one of the first that I turn to when I have a blogging question or need to bounce an idea off of someone. She really is one of the nicest people I know!


2 comments

  1. Love this post! BB creams are such time-savers. @theskinytweets

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...