New Series: Mommy Fast Beauty!


fast beauty
I'm excited to announce a new series today!

While I named my blog 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic, and I can be very fast with a beauty routine when I really want to be, I haven't featured much in terms of fast makeup tips and routines over the years. While I thought I had learned to pare things down quite a bit when I was in my medical training (I could go from mostly dry hair to everything completed, dressed, and coffee cup in hand in under 15 minutes), I've since become a mommy, and I've discovered a whole new level of fast beauty routine! There's nothing like taking less than 5 or 10 minutes to make yourself look presentable to the world. Oh, but in that time? You're also chasing after a little person who is in your vanity drawers and just stole your new MAC lipstick (story of my life!)

I've decided that every Friday I'll be featuring a mommy (I'm starting with many of my beauty blogging friends), and they'll show off their quick beauty routine! You'll see what "essentials" they include in their routine on those days they don't get much time to themselves. I'm interested to see how they set priorities and what tips I can pick up as well!

1 comment

  1. Very excited for the tips! I loved your skincare reviews for pregnancy and breastfeeding mamas!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...