Phillip Kingsley Shampoo and Conditioner Review: More Volume? Yes Please!

Phillip Kingsley Shampoo and Conditioner Review
I'm on a big shampoo and conditioner testing kick lately, and this is the first of the new products that I have to share with you. Philip Kingsley has a great shampoo and conditioner duo for those that want more volume.

While I have a lot of hair, I currently feel like my hair is a bit flat (for me), because I've yet to fully recover from all the hair shedding I underwent a few months ago. (You know that big hair fall out after pregnancy? I kinda got that. Then after my daughter stopped nursing about 3 months ago I really got it again. Ugh!) Anyways, I have volume, but I'm used to more. Give me mooooore!

This duo is formulated for fine hair to offer more volume. It definitely does that, but I thought it was interesting that it does it while also nicely hydrating hair. I feel like many volumizers don't offer much moisture, and vice versa. It definitely had more hydration for my dry hair than most volumizers, but it didn't weigh it down at all. My hair was bouncy and very easy to stye, which I loved!

With the shampoo and conditioner, I tried out the Elasticizer, which if your hair has any damage/strength issues, I can say you'll definitely want to try out! Apparently this product was originally created for Audrey Hepburn (confession: This makes me want to love it.) It is a pre-shampoo treatment. You leave the white conditioner-ish stuff in your hair for about 10-15 minutes and then you shampoo and condition as usual. It really seemed to help my damaged hair, it was much healthier appearing and stronger. Loved it!


Philip Kingsley

10 comments

  1. This system looks great. I'd love some more volume with our humid south Texas weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try it. My hair is looking pretty flat these days. Where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have fine very limp hair yet it's damaged from highlighting

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to find volumizing products that are not drying, and my poor parched top layer needs the elasticizer. I'd love to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair has always been thin/flat/baby-fine so I would love to try out this product!

    Jessica Hardin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have very fine hair so volume is an issue for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just waiting for my fall hair shedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hair is very thin and fine, so I am always on the lookout for good products.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My hair is quite flat. And sometimes overly oily

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...