A Month of Red Lips: BH Cosmetics Classy Gal Lipgloss

BH Cosmetics Classy Gal Lipgloss Swatch
Classy Gal is a mostly red lipgloss with just a *touch* of pink in it. The gloss is well pigmented and can almost be used as a stain, though I did find it to be slightly sticky. I loved that it had just a touch of shimmer in it as well.

I decided to pucker up in this picture a'la my friend, Pink Sith. Honestly, I know I have skinny lips, and sometimes lippies look funny on me, but whenever I see her puckering up I really want to master the perfect pucker for my pictures. I finally got one right!

BH Cosmetics

1 comment

  1. Looks great, and love the color! I haven't heard of BH Cosmetics; I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...