Anastasia Kisses on my Lips Set: Gloss or Stain... Or... What?

Anastasia Kisses on my Lips Set
So, I have to admit that I've had the Anastasia Kisses on my Lips set for a few weeks, and I haven't fully decided exactly what it is. Really. It is a gloss set? But...some of them are "hypercolor" which means that they also stain your lips a bit, though since the reaction is based on your own lips, the color will be different for each person. I've elected to show just swatches here, but you'll see these colors popping up quite a bit in upcoming looks since I just... can't... stop using them!

Can you see why I can't stop using them? So pretty! These glosses aren't sticky, their colors are neutral and pretty. They work with pretty much everything. The applicator is a rubbery plastic spatula, which I usually don't like, but these glosses seem a little bit thicker to me than others, so this applicator works much better than a brush or sponge would.

The only thing is that I do wish they lasted a bit longer. On me they're good for about 2-3 hours (though obviously the staining, which is generally a bit darker than my natural lip color, lasts for a bit longer. More like 4-5 hours). I keep grabbing these out of my lippie drawer over and over!



Anastasia

2 comments

  1. Those are gorgeous - colors, texture, everything! I'll definitely have to pick some up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...