Stila Stay All Day Foundation Review

Stila Stay All Day Foundation Review
I admit that I'm a bit of a sucker for new foundations. This one sounded right up my alley, "Stay All Day"? Yes! And from Stila? Please!

Stila Stay All Day Foundation Review
This foundation is pretty great. Yes, $44 does sound like a lot for a foundation when you can get many great ones for less. But! This one also comes with a matching concealer in the cap (love that) and it also includes a foundation brush. I think that's a pretty good deal.

The foundation is a bit thick for a liquid foundation, it really is more like the consistency of Cool Whip than a foundation. It comes out of the bottle with a big spatula, and it feels very silky. It spreads easily with your fingers, and I admit that I don't really use the brush that Stila so generously included with the foundation (I'm a finger/sponge girl for foundation). With a few swipes of my beauty blender (near my nose mostly) the makeup does look pretty flawless. Well, you can tell I have on foundation (the coverage is too much for it to be invisible), but it really looks good.

The concealer is a cake concealer and is pretty full coverage as well. I did think it was a bit too dry for some areas (I had problems with it on blemishes), but it worked really great under my eyes and around my nose.

I feel like we've been spoiled lately with so many amazing foundation launches. No more excuse for patchy coverage or incorrectly matched shades!

Stila

2 comments

  1. Oh, dear, another foundation to try!

    We have been spoiled, as you say. The progressive improvements over the past three decades in cosmetic formulations just blows me away. When I remember the heavy, chalky foundations of the 'seventies, compared to the lightweight, almost undetectable medium-to-high coverage ones of today, the improvements are amazing.

    I'm enjoying your blog. Thanks for all the work you put in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the concealer in the cap. The brush looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...