Two Broke Girls with Amazing Hair: How to Get the Styles

How to get the look from Two Broke Girls Curly Hair
Have you seen that CBS show, 2 Broke Girls? I'm sure quite a few of you have, given it won the 2012 People's Choice Award for Favorite New TV Comedy. In truth, I hate this show. It's not amusing, too many stereotypes, etc. I won't even watch it on a plane.

But! I think the girls in the show have great hair. It makes me like them, and feel sorry for their predicament of being stuck on an annoying show that is doing well. So, when White Sands (the company that supplies their hair products) sent out directions on how to recreate the looks yourself, I knew I had to share. Remember, this is just hair.


Kat Dennings, by Pixie Schwartz

1. Apply a curl enhancing medium hold mousse to damp hair at roots and work through to ends - diffusing without a product can create frizz.

2. Divide hair into sections and spray on Liquid Texture Firm Hold Thermal Styling Spray. Liquid texture will protect the hair from heat but also adds hold and shine!


3. Then, take a one-inch section and begin to curl by placing the iron 3-5 inches away from the scalp. Roll iron under and towards scalp - most of hair will be hanging out of curling iron when you begin this step. Be sure to alternate the direction of the curl as you work for a more organic feel.

4. Shake out hair and separate with fingers, applying a small amount of White Sands Orchids Oil to finish.


Get the look of Beth Behrs's hair on 2 broke girls
Beth Behrs, by Lucia Mace
1. Preparation is key to a great blow out! Apply Liquid Texture Soft Hold Thermal Styling Spray to the hair and then divide combed hair into sections and secure with clips or ponytail holders.

2. Dry using a paddle or large Mason Pearson Brush. By slightly stretching the hair as you go you'll avoid ends that flip.

3. When hair is completely dry, apply a small amount of White Sands Orchids Oil to the ends.

4. Finish with a light spray of White Sands Infinity Hairspray.

White Sands

3 comments

  1. That's interesting the tip about turning the straightener under for the curls. Now that I think about it, I generally go outwards when I'm doing it - that might be the problem! Thanks for the tips :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love Beth Behrs hair. It looks really soft and shiny. I heard about this moroccan oil shampoo from my friends and they said it's really effective. I'm a natural blonde so I might give it a try and see if I can come up with the same result.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...