Ask a Beauty Blogger

I'm introducing a new feature! I get quite a few questions emailed to me, things come up in comments... and I don't share the answers with everyone, which I should! Also, I think just emailing me is probably intimidating for some people. I'm not sure why, but I do know I get a bit nervous around bloggers I read too.

Anyways, today is the first episode of Ask a Beauty Blogger, and since I didn't really know the answer, I asked a bunch of blogging friends. If you have a question you'd like me to answer, or have me ask my blogging friends, ask away! I think filling out the form below is likely less intimidating than writing an email.

2 comments

  1. Would you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit
    and sources returning to your weblog: http://www.
    blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2665836630509845866&postID=4998886837506961767.
    I am going to aslo be certain to give you the appropriate anchortext link
    using your blog title: Blogger: 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic.
    Please make sure to let me know if this is acceptable with you.
    Thanks alot :)

    My page ... prickly
    my site :: xn--islamehri-42b.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is IN NO WAY OK. I have copyright all over my site, I will come after you if you take my content. That is stealing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...