Le Metier de Beaute's Ultra Hydration Eye Mask Duo Review: Fresh and Awake in Under 15 Minutes

Le Metier de Beaute's Ultra Hydration Eye Mask Duo Review
If you're anything like me, when you're tired your under eye area takes the brunt of it. Luckily, hydration seems to really plump everything up and smooth out any creepiness. The key is getting enough moisture into the skin.

Le Metier de Beaute's newest mask is the Ultra Hydration Eye Mask Duo. This is some serious hydration, and LMdB has figured out how to deliver it in under 15 minutes. Without mess. And you don't even need to take your makeup off. For realz.

The mask is a thick seaweed-based gel shaped to perfectly fit under and around the eyes. Immediately after putting it on the skin, it feels cool and soothing. LMdB says that you can leave it on for up to 15 minutes, and they say you can use the mask easily and pretty much anywhere. On an airplane, after the gym, driving in the car. . . you get the idea.

I threw mine on after putting my toddler down for a nap. I probably should have taken off my makeup, but given the on the go motif, I decided to really be on the go and just put them on. It molds to your face and has no trouble staying on. When you're done, simply peel the patches off easily, and there's no residue left behind. My makeup looked perfect underneath, but my skin was definitely softer and really hydrated. I looked much more awake! If I'd been planning to makeup on after the eye mask it would have been very easy, there was no residue left behind.


If you decide to check out Le Metier de Beaute and you're visiting my local counter (Saks in Troy at Somerset), remember to tell them that you read about LMdB on my blog! We're having a contest amongst a few beauty bloggers, and letting them know you read about it on my blog would be great!

Saks Troy
Lauren (Beauty Associate at counter) 248-643-9000


Le Metier de Beaute

6 comments

  1. I love that you can use it over makeup. I will check it out! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for long flights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a one time use product, or can it be reused? How much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. those aren't on your under eye area...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're designed for the outer under eye area and upper cheek bone, which is where I put them....

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a one time use product, I honestly can't remember how much it is, but it's a lot! 7 masks for $150 or something. I'd use it for a red carpet event or wedding or something...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...