Do You Know Your Face Shape?



Do You Know Your Face Shape?
So, recently I was asked my face shape (and obviously, this was before I went dark, this is my old hair). I had to admit that I had not a clue what shape my face is! I think it's harder to tell when you're a bit in between, but I followed the directions on how to Find your Face Shape over at The Beauty Department. I'm not sure how to use the info now (my face is pretty close to Oval overall, I'm not sure this will affect how I style my hair or chose glasses), but have you done this?

8 comments

  1. I too find this confusing. I am like you but more of a heart than an inverted triangle, but still not enough that it takes me terribly far away from an oval. Also, your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so doing this!! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I wasn't sure about my face shape either before but now I am! Thanks for this cute and informative post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wasn't sure either. I think I'm more of a heart shape, although I don't have the widows peak. Maybe my face is just odd shaped :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that makes it so simple! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure that my face's width is larger than height. So my hair stylist was always confused for my hair style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was something I always wondered about. I just know that I have a long face...I am going to go now and find out for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always been told I'm an oval shape, but sometimes I wonder.... thanks for the Face Shape Link. I'm going to try it out and find out what shape I really am!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...