Smashbox Fixed Focus Shadow Trio Swatch and Review

I Bought It

 Smashbox Fixed Focus Shadow Trio Swatch and Review
Ann Arbor has a fairly "new" Nordstrom Rack, and I've been in it only a few times. Honestly, I'm afraid to go in to the store, I know that I would be very tempted to buy a large number of bags and shoes that I don't really need. But, I did recently venture in and scored the Smashbox Fixed Focus Shadow Trio for only $9! It is a discontinued shade, so you probably won't find it on-line, but I'm sure it's still at some counters and discount stores like Nordies Rack. I liked that it was a warm leaning neutral with 3 shades, so I snapped it up!

Read on for pictures and swatches!


Smashbox Fixed Focus Shadow Trio Review

This trio has three shades, Ecru, Ambient and Sienna. It is a little bit more warm than I normally wear, but it looks great with my auburn hair.

Smashbox Fixed Focus Shadow Trio Swatch

Do you have this trio?

1 comment

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...