e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit Review

I Bought It
eyes lips face Studio Eyebrow Kit Review

This eye brow duo from ELF is one of those products that is featured on many favorites lists (including my own best of ELF list). There's a reason for that.

Benefit, Anastasia, you name it, this brow product is right up there with them. For a whopping $3.

I have the product in Medium, and what you see above is a tinted gel/wax on the left. On the right is a setting powder, and I admit that I never touch that part. Instead, I just grab the little included brush and fill in my brows with the gel, I use the stiff, angled brush to do this. It looks very natural and lasts all day!

e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit

7 comments

  1. I love E.L.F's makeup. I don't wear a lot just mascara & eye liner. I use their liner brush & eye shadows as my liner. They last all day, even when I rub my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff! Unfortunately the lightest one (blonde) is too dark for me! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product converted me into a brow believer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked this up yesterday, on your recommendation, and I love it! It's a natural look.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...