Golden Globes Beauty

Nothing to Disclose


So, I didn't watch the Golden Globes last night. Instead, I watched an old Downton Abbey (I'm rewatching all the old before I'll start the new, we're at the end of season 2). This was definitely more important than the Red Carpet last night. Why? Because my 2 month old loooooves the sound of the British accents. It was a riot to listen to her coo and talk to the people on the tv for a solid 40 minutes!

So, today I'm going through my inbox and checking out how everyone looked on the Red Carpet. And I've decided that for once I'll be sharing my faves and the details that their PR reps sent me. So, watch for updates all day!

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...