Celebrate National Lipstick Day: My Favorites and Must Know Tips and Tricks


Celebrate National Lipstick Day: My Favorites and Must Know Tips and Tricks

Doesn't it feel like everything has a national day? Ice Cream (July 17th), Siblings (April 10th) and today is National Lipstick Day. In celebration, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite recent lipstick posts.

Red and Pink lipstick application tips

The Best Drugstore Lippie Formulations

Chanel Rouge Double Intensité Lip Stain Review and Swatches

 photo _3 20.jpeg  photo _3 14.jpeg

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...