Almay Smoky-I Kit For Brown Eyes: Review and Swatches

Almay Smoky-I Kit For Brown Eyes: Review and Swatches

Have you seen the Almay kits meant for different eye colors? I always wonder about the colors. Will they work with my brown eyes? Why can't I wear that one for hazel or blue eyes instead? I've been most interested in the brown smoky eye kit, but the rose and bronze? Ummm... are they sure?

Almay Smoky-I Kit For Brown Eyes: Review and Swatches

The colors aren't as intense as I had feared when looking at the palette. They're a bit glowy and translucent and when swatched it is easier to see how these colors will work together.

Almay Smoky-I Kit For Brown Eyes: Review and Swatches

So yeah, it does look really good. I think it resulted in a subtle smoky eye, though to get a more intense look you can apply the shadows when wet. I have worn this eye look to work without an issue and it just looks... pretty.

Next time I'm stepping outside of the box and pretending I have a different color of eyes. Maybe Hazel?

Almay

4 comments

  1. Looks very nice! I've always wondered too how it would look to use a brown with blue eye shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades really do look nice on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the kit for green eyes. It was a disaster. The eyeshadow was so stiff that it wouldn't transfer onto a brush or a sponge applicator or even my finger! I really wanted to love it because the colors were so beautiful in the pan, but I ended up trashing the whole thing because I couldn't get it to work no matter what I did. I'm glad you had better luck.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...