Dior Diorshow Powder Blush



I recently had a chance to try out this new blush by Dior. While it looks daunting at first (especially since it looks like it would just create big circles on your cheeks, ala Bozo the clown), it is actually very user friendly. When you pull the top off (don't unscrew it! You will access the powder below, and this is messy. Believe me, I know)- you will find the powder puff. When patted on skin, the powder is released. My only concern is that when used, the powder tends to fly out, getting messy and making application very messy. However, the powder is very subtle, with a small hint of color and pretty much any of the shades will work on any skin tone. This is a great product for the upcoming spring!

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...