Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 15



For years I've battled with a face that is the extreme of combination skin- very oily in the T-Zone, but dry and uncomfortable on the rest of my face. It's been hard finding a moisturizer that works in both of these areas. I either turn into an oil slick or go without moisturizer and half of my face flakes off. Not a pretty site.

A few years ago I found Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer, with SPF 15. I've been a happy gal ever since! It has a light, non-oily feel. It quickly sinks into my skin, giving me just the right amount of moisture. And, the SPF means that I don't become a freckly mess in this Southern California sun.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 15

1 comment

  1. I agree when it comes to the feeling of this moisturizer on the skin...it's just fabulous. But as an SPF, it's pretty cheap. The bottle says it's "broad-spectrum", but unless a product contains avobenzone, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, or Mexoryl SX, you're not getting UVA protection. And UVA apparently is the main culprit for premature aging, whereas UVB protection just prevents you from sunburn. Admittedly, I'm obsessed with sunscreen! But when you're super pale and paranoid about sun damage like me, it's hard not to be.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...