Trish McEvoy #9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk

Trish McEvoy #9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk Review

Today was girl's day at the mall with a good friend. We haven't had much time to hang out for the past few months (due to work on my part, and international travel on her part), so today she gave me my Christmas present. It was the Trish McEvoy #9 Body Lotion. Words can not describe how amazing this lotion smells! The blackberry is definitely the predominant scent, with just a hint of vanilla. I am in love with this! The lotion also has just a touch of shimmer, which is not immediately noticable, but is enough to make you look like you are glowing.

Trish McEvoy #9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk

After lunch, we hightailed it over the new South Coast Plaza Bloomingdales. I was there for opening day last week, and things do not seem to have slowed down there at all, let me tell you! Basically every line has a very large station, and they all seemed to have special makeup artists there, begging to make you over. We ran to the Trish McEvoy counter to check out the scent that accompanies the lotion. On application, the scent DOES NOT smell at all like the lotion-- what it smells like instead is actually alcohol. However, as the fragrance dries, the alcohol scent goes away, leaving behind the same blackberry goodness! I sprayed it on my wrist this afternoon, and now 7 hours later I'm still obsessively smelling myself. You can bet this will be on my Christmas list this year!

Buy Trish McEvoy No. 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk Eau de Parfum

1 comment

  1. mmm, i'm sure it's heavenly as i just tried another brand of blackberry vanilla and it's scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...