Kiehl's Heat-Protective Silk-Straightening Cream

Kiehl's Heat-Protective Silk-Straightening Cream

I know I talk about Kiehl's products a lot, but I can't help it! I absolutely love this company! How could you not-they are great products that really deliver, have great customer service, and they live for giving out free samples! I love this!

Once again, in preparation for my trip to Maui (I'm a little bit more than obsessed), I made a trip to my local Kiehl's store to purchase my favorite facial sunscreen (more on that some other time). I decided to pick up a few other products, including this straightening cream for my hair. I had been checking it out a few months ago, and the SA at the time gave me about 5 samples of it to try out before I bought it. I love this stuff! a small amount (about 2-3 peas worth) rubbed into my hair when wet and then combed through makes my hair silky, my wavy hair is much easier to blow dry straight, and is much less likely to become frizzy later on. My hair is not at all weighed down by this product, and there's no sticky residue to deal with. In addition, this cream has properties to protect your hair from the abuse of blow drying, which my hair is exposed to everyday.

I love this product, and when I bought my tube the SA gave me a few more samples to take on vacation. I love Kiehl's!

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...