I'm 35, what's your number?


I recently gathered up everything I use on a typical day (meaning, >4 x/week) to get ready in the morning. I was suprised at what the total product number was, I didn't think it would be quite this high! I didn't even include my lippie here!

1. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
2. Pureology Hydrate Conditioner
3. Olay Complete Body Wash
4. Neutrogena Body Oil
5. L'Oreal Sunless Body Scrub
6. Curél Ultra Healing Lotion
7. Skintimate Shave Gel
8. Listerine
9. Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub
10. Dove Antipersperiant
11. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15
12. Neutrogena Liquid Soap
13. Crest Vivid White Toothpaste
14. Frederic Fekkai Glossing Sheer Shine Mist
15. Sheer Blonde Spray Wax
16. Du Wop Revolotion Tinted Moisturizer
17. Bobbi Brown Corrector
18. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
19. Bobbi Brown Face Powder
20. Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper in Clear
21. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink
22. Nars Blush in Orgasm
23. Wet 'n Wild Matte Bronzer
24. Urban Decay Primer Potion
25. Laura Mercier Secret Brightner Pen
26. Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx (has a great smudging tip, and lasts forever!)
27. L'Oreal Volume Shocking Mascara
28-31. Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palate, includes Boi-ing (I use this on my lids as a base before the UD Primer Potion), A pink alabaster shadow, Cocoa Shimmer Shadow and Rich Chocolate Shadow.
32. Prada Perfume
33. Benefit Benetint

Oh my goodness, I completely forgot a few! Oops!
34. Kiehl's Heat-Protective Silk-Straightening Cream
35. Garnier Hair Gel


Update, 6/21/2007 Check out Bloom Where You are Planted, Little Sunshine's blog. She's a fellow MUA Nailboarder, and always super sweet! (Is wrong that I really wish I had her amazing eyes?) She's counted up her products as well, check the list out Here.

Update, 6/27/2007 Another Challenge Taker! Makeup Addict

3 comments

  1. Hi Christine! I took your challend (and posted about it). I was at 30. :D Isn't it amazing how much we need? I *love* being a girl! **winks** See you on the NB. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, I took you challenge as well. Infact when I first read your post, I was fascinated by the number of things listed. I too posted my list. I got 23 products and for a girl who likes to keep things simple, I am quite proud. Thanks for the post, I enjoyed taking up the challenge.
    http://makeupaddict.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did have a great list of products though! Thanks for taking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...