Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

I've always had issues with my cuticles. Whether they were dry and ragged or full of painful hangnails, I could never seem to trim them enough, keep them moisturized enough or fix them to be what I considered to be "decent."

That's all turned around due to my new cuticle remover, Sally Hansen's Instant Cuticle Remover (Buy the blue one! They make a green one as well, which is fine, but I like the blue one more.). Don't let this cuticle remover scare you! The packaging says it removes cuticles in 15 seconds, but if you have it on longer it won't dissolve your skin away. I like to use this in the sink. I simply apply a small amount to each nailbed, rub it in and then run my thumbnail over each cuticle. It quickly and painlessly removes any excess, and with regular use (about every 1-2 weeks) and daily use of Creative Nail's Cuticle Eraser Cream, I don't have to cut my cuticles any longer. Simply wash off with hand soap. As a bonus, this stuff is cheap and very easy to find.

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

1 comment

  1. is sally hansen instant cuticle remover safe to use while pregnant?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...