Daisy by Marc Jacobs

I love all things Marc Jacobs. Really. I somehow even love the quirky little bags he puts out for his Marc by Marc line with the little cartoon girl. His scents are amazing, and next month he'll be introducing a new one named Daisy. The scent sounds very fruity, and I'm pretty excited to try it!

According to the site, these are the notes:

Top Notes: Wild Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit

Heart Notes: Violet, Jasmine, Gardenia (I'm a sucker for anything with Gardenia!)

Base Notes: Vanilla Infusion, Musks, White Woods

I'm not sure about you, but the combination sounds just fantastic to me, and I'm really excited to try it out!

While we wait for it to come out, Marc Jacobs has created a site for us to play with. The site is invitation only, but lucky us! One of their PR Reps has come to our rescue, and she has offered to give 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic readers codes that they need to get access.

Send a quick e-mail to Chloe and make sure you mention 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic in your message.

What can you do once you are there? There are games, exclusive downloads such as wallpapers and MySpace designs, not to mention a few great contests (who wouldn't want to win 1 of 5 Handbags!). I have already tried the site out and it is a lot of fun, I'm even more excited about the perfume now!

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...