Benetint Pocket Pal

I know that I have mentioned before how much I love Benefit and especially their Benetint before. A while ago, Benefit started offering something just for Benetint addicts like me, a Pocket Pal!

The Pocket Pal is perfect for taking Benetint with you everywhere. Included is a small amount of Benetint, the same classic formula. This product is perfect for me to apply while on the go to my lips, I get great enhancement of my own lip color but without garish color and it looks fantastic under every sheer lip gloss, lasts for hours and it could care less what I'm eating or drinking- it stays put! Many people also use Benetint on their cheeks, and this is a great, natural look for many. However, I'm so pale that the smallest amount looks very bright on me, so I just don't do it.

Attached to the other end of the Pocket Pal is a great clear gloss. However, my complaint is that the brush for this gloss only reaches about half way into the container and the rest of the gloss can't be used. I also wish that there was an option for a shimmery gloss or perhaps one of Benefit's other glosses to be attached to the end of the Pocket Pal.
Benetint Pocket Pal at Sephora

2 comments

  1. I don't normally pass these things along, but I was tagged to share info about myself with my readers, and now I have tagged you. The details are on my blog. Don't feel obligated, but I had to tag my favorite bloggers.

    www.sofrugalicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll gladly play along, though I feel badly tagging other bloggers, so I'll just answer! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...