Wet'n'Wild 666 Brandywine Lip Liner

I have about 10 Lip Liners, and I never use them. I have liners from Bobbi Brown, MAC, Stila, Trish McEvoy, Laura Mercier and Chanel that go untouched. "Why is that?" you might ask, especially when I use lip liner nearly every day? The answer is this 99 cent pencil from Wet'n'Wild, the legendary lipliner that is always mentioned by the top makeup artists when they are interviewed about beauty bargains.

I love this pencil! The pencil is very long, and despite nearly daily use a pencil can last upwards of 12 months. It is easily sharpened without the color falling all over the place. It applies easily, easily tracing the border of my lips and filling them in without any sticking or problems in application. The 666 number is the most famous (and perhaps the most difficult to find) not because of the conotations of the number itself, but because of the Brandywine shade. This color is pretty universally flattering, and let me tell you if it works on my own see-through pale skin and my African-American friend from medical school (as we discovered one day when everything fell out of her pocket in the hallway), it will work for everyone!

Since moving to California, I've found that Wet'n'Wild displays are actually a bit hard to find, so when I see one I immediately search the entire lip liner section for 666. I've only scored a few times since I've moved here, so if you find it, buy it! I have a few backups now, so I'll be fine for a few years. You should go hunt down your 666 pencil now!
Wet'n'Wild 666 Brandywine Lip Liner at Amazon

2 comments

  1. I love a bargain and I love this color. Unfortunately, it made me break out around my lips - people w/sensitive skin may want to test someplace inconspicuous first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita,
    I'm sorry to hear that you've had that problem, I agree, anyone with sensitive skin should do a patch test on any new product first!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...