Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Kit

I love Benefit! When their Benetint was first released I remember sending away for the catalog, then ordering it with a check (!) that I mailed in. That single bottle lasted me for most of college and even part of medical school!

For reasons that I won't get into here, I recently made my last purchase from the Benefit counter at Macy's at South Coast Plaza (truthfully, this is due to the horrid service provided by the Benefit girls, but it was on Macy things, like use of a GC, that have nothing to do with Benefit. I'll be purchasing from Sephora or Benefit for now on). Part of this interaction involved a return of Brow-zing (I couldn't open the compact for the life of me! I don't have time to spend 30 minutes opening my brow filler each morning). I was given about 30 seconds to decide what to exchange for, so I quickly pointed to this little compact in front of me. I had no clue what it was, I just wanted out of there. Boy am I glad I chose this product! It is fantastic!

This compact includes everything you need for a great eye, minus the mascara. From the left of the compact you can see boi-ing (medium) as a primer, alabaster pink base shadow, cocoa shimmer contour shadow, rich chocolate brown liner shadow, and 2 brushes for easy application. The boi-ing is truthfully the wrong shade for me to use as a concealer (I am too fair for this), but it works just perfectly as an eyeshadow base on me. A very small amount covers up the little veins and arteries that you can see on my eyelids perfectly, and is great under my Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion. I haven't used boi-ing as a concealer before, but after trying it here I'll be buying the lighter shade soon! I love both eyeshadows, they work together very well and it is easy to vary their intensity for a different look. The brown liner is fine, but on it's own doesn't have much staying power (truthfully, this isn't too surprising given that it is powder). However, it works just great over any regular brown eyeliner, which is how I've been using it. The brushes included work very well, and I'm definitely going to keep them once I'm done with the palette!
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Kit

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...