Fall Nail Polish Collections

Now, I am already quite the nail polish addict, but I honestly think sometimes that my friend Michelle over at All Lacquered Up is part of a giant conspiracy with Zoya, China Glaze, Essie and OPI to make me spend every last cent I have!

If you aren't a regular reader of All Lacquered Up, I recommend you head over there pronto! Michelle has predicted that this fall will be mostly about short, red creme nails, with gun metal grey as the alternative to black (Lippmann's Hit Me with your Best Shot will be a great option still) and jewel tones being a close second. As you can see from her pics of the upcoming collections, all of the major nail polish brands will have a great selection! I do have to say that after having seen the pics and swatches, I feel that the upcoming China Glaze collection may actually be the best one yet! I love the idea of the foundation series (I know I will be stocking up at my local wholesale beauty supplies!) and many of the shades in this collection appear to be promising for this cool toned gal! I love the look of the China Glaze Platinum metallic color, I know I will need a bottle of this (and likely a backup bottle), and I may need to buy the black Lobu mani color as well! The new collections from my usual favorites- OPI and Essie both appear so warm toned that I was thinking I would be able to only buy 1 or 2 new colors for the fall! After seeing the China Glaze collection, I know I will be buying every bottle, and in some cases I'll buy multiples!

All Lacquered Up

1 comment

  1. thanks for that link! I stay true to my white/light pink nails, but black has slowly been tempting me. I finally gave in and tried Fade to Black from the Lippmann Vinyl collection. I didn't like it, too goopy and not cremey enough. On top of just being too intense. I can't wait to try material girl from Essie.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...