Olay Complete Body Wash

I know that I've mentioned before that I have ezcema, which is generally very well controlled. I have to be very careful about what soaps and lotions I use on my body, and little changes can leave me with a rash and very uncomfortable from itchiness.

One of my daily staples for years is this Olay bodywash. Truthfully, it doesn't really seem to matter which Olay wash I use, as long as it is Olay! I wasn't quite sure why this was, and then my dad (also a pediatrician, it runs in the family) showed me a handout on ezcema from a dermatologist. According to this Harvard faculty member, Olay has the highest percentage of oil of any body wash on the market. It is basically 17% Vaseline! No wonder it is so incredibly moisturizing! Without an Olay bodywash I turn dry and itchy. Check it out if you have this problem too, it really does help!
Olay Complete Body Wash

2 comments

  1. Thanks Christine for the tip. I am suffering with itchy skin and started seeing an allergiest. I will have to try this out to see if it helps. I enjoy reading your blog. I am learning so much!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I finish off my Aveeno scrub, I'll try Olay.. Anything to keep eczema away, especially during the winter would be fantastic...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...