Bioelements Wrap-Up

Today's Bioelements Review on Cremetherapy is the last product review (but, I will be posting on my upcoming professional Bioelements Facial!). I have to say that these are all products that I truly enjoyed using twice a day! They made me feel pampered and the results were simply amazing!

While I loved all of the Bioelements Products, I believe that my favorite product overall was the Quick Refiner. This was a fantastic product that I think made the biggest difference overall in my skin. It dried quickly, was non-greasy, non-shiny and the end result was smoother, more even skin!

My Bioelements Routine was:
AM
--Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser
--Bioelements Power Peptide
--Bioelements Breakout Control- Only when needed

PM
--Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser
--Bioelements Power Peptide
--Bioelements Breakout Control
--Bioelements Quick Refiner
--Bioelements Probotix
--Bioelements Sleepwear

Sunday PM
--Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser
--Bioelements Pumice Peel
--Bioelements Kerafole
--Bioelements Restorative Clay
--Bioelements CremeTherapy
--Bioelements Breakout Control
--Bioelements Probotix
--Bioelements Sleepwear



If you'd like to give Bioelements a try for yourself, run over to their Spa and Salon Locator, I think you'll be surprised at how many places near you carry it!

And, if you happen to live in New Zealand, Bioelements announced just last week that they'll be available in that country very soon! Check out the Formé Salon near you!

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...