Boots No7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-up Remover

In my quest for the perfect eye makeup remover, I took the advice of Tina, who left a comment on my review of Revlon's 3-D Mascara. Boy, was she right! This is a much better eye makeup remover than Almay's Eye Makeup Remover.

The Boots remover has several different liquid densities, and needs to be very well shaken before applying. It is applied with a cotton pad, and it removes pretty much every bit of makeup easily with only 1 or 2 swipes! I've tried this remover with mascaras from Revlon, L'Oreal, Almay and Cover Girl. I've used regular and waterproof formulas. It's removed all of them easily (though admittedly the Revlon 3-D Mascara needs twice as much remover as all of the others). It leaves no greasy residue, and only needs a splash of water to rinse it all away.

My favorite part about this remover? The directions. They tell you to use a "cotton wool" to apply, this just cracks me up!

3 comments

  1. Wow, great. I'm always looking for a new eye makeup remover that doesn't leave a gross, oily residue. I will definitely be checking this out. Is this carried in Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this eye makeup remover wow this is the best of all .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this! I just bought the Almay remover pads and although I love them I'm always lookin' for something new.

    Now if only I could also fidn that anti-aging Boots lotion that's never in stock at Target...SIGH!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...