Badgley Mischka Fleurs de Nuit


As time goes on, I am finding myself becoming more and more interested in fragrances. It is starting to become an obsession! In particular, I seem to be drawn to Bergamot, Amber, Jasmine and other white florals.

One of the great new fragrances to come out (and to help fuel my obsession!) is Badgley Mischka's Fleurs de Nuit. A quick glance at the notes and you can see why I'm in love!

Top Notes: Fresh florals, including Pristine Magnolia and Quince Blossom, that sparkle with Bergamot and lush green notes.
Middle Notes: Radiant White Florals, Night Blooming Jasmine and Orange Blossom, nuzzle mouth-watering White Peach for an iconic heart.
Base Notes: In the depth of the night, silky woods and glowing amber resonate for a captivating sensuality


When I initially put this scent on, I can smell mostly bergamot and amber with a hint of unidentifiable white floral. But with time the scents shift and the jasmine and especially orange blossom come out more, with just a touch of amber. This is a light floral fragrance, it lasts for forever and you have no idea how many compliments I got with just a simple trip to the grocery store!

As an added bonus for you fashionistas, do you recognize the brocade on the bottle? It's the signature Badgley Mischka brocade. That detail alone makes this perfume worth buying!

5 comments

  1. The bottle is exquisite, and the fragrance sounds lovely. Will have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i recently came across ur site and i love it. Check me out at http://fashionivy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christine! This bottle is soo beautiful! If I were super into fragrances, this would be a collector's for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I liked your review of this perfume. I have linked it on my weekly roundup @ http://beautiliciousbbn.blogspot.com/2007/11/just-in-case-you-missed-it-1.html

    Thx,

    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this perfume, and you described the way it changes over time very well - it's one of the things I love about it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...