Mascara Week!

Welcome to Mascara Week! This is what happens when I realize I have a huge number of mascaras to review– I put them all together in a big week of reviews! I will feature some great mascara reviews this week (one each day), as well as some great sites on-line and mascara tips.

What reviews to look forward to:
• Prescriptives False Eyelashes
• Cover Girl Lash Blast
• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide (I know this one has already been published, but I'll be adding to the review)
• MAC Plush Lash
• Fiberwig


I hope you enjoy mascara week as much as I enjoyed reviewing all of these mascaras!

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...