Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara

As part of Mascara Week, I've decided to republish this review, with the addition of some pics of how great it makes my lashes look! While this mascara hadn't been released yet at the time I initially reviewed it, you can easily find it at your Elizabeth Arden counter now! Keep in mind that while I'll be reviewing 5 fantastic mascaras this week, this is the only one that contains ingredients to help improve the condition of your lashes.


At long last, I have found a second mascara worthy of Holy Grail Status!

Here are the "Holy Grail" Mascara Criteria:
1. I want to look *almost* like I have on false eyelashes, but not quite. I want it all, length, fullness and I want my mascara to help my lashes hold the curl I put there.

This mascara holds curl throughout the day, with 1 coat lashes become incredibly long and with a second coat your lashes become very thick and will look absolutely amazing! I feel as though I should be in a mascara commercial when I have used this mascara!

While it may be a bit strange to see pics of eyeballs, you can see pictures of me with and without the mascara above. I took the first pic right before applying the mascara, then I curled my lashes and applied 2 coats, which you can see in the second pic. In person the length of my lashes is even more impressive!

2. I want my mascara to be easy to remove. I only wear waterproof mascara when I'm either swimming or going to a wedding. The rest of the time, I want to be able to remove my mascara easily with eye makeup remover in 1-2 swipes, I should not be waking up with smudges under my eyes still.
There are no issues with removal with this mascara.

3. The mascara should not be flaky. At 4 pm I shouldn't look like I have big black mascara swipes in my circles, I have enough issues with darkness there.
No flakes were in sight!

4. It should be easy to apply (ie- not require many steps).
This is soooo easy to apply! The formula is not clumpy, it applies very smoothly and even with multiple coats it still behaves without creating spidery lashes.

5. It should be cheap and from the drugstore. I replace my mascara every 1-2 months (I'm a bit of a germ freak) and I don't want to spend $25 on a new tube, and I don't have time for a run to Sephora just for a new mascara.
I have decided that the price will not preclude a mascara from entering into Holy Grail status. At least Elizabeth Arden is widely available at ULTA and many department stores. This makes the mascara easier to purchase.

6. It shouldn't be clumpy. Poor Tammy Faye is dead, but I don't need to look like her.
No clumps are in site, despite multiple coats!

This formula is very user friendly, easy to remove and results in long and thick lashes that stay perfect looking all day long.


Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara

5 comments

  1. You have made me interested enough that when my Imju Fiberwig runs out, I will try this one next. Always looking for the holy grail of mascara!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Ulta today and I will be searching this one out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful mascara - even better than Faux Cils from YSL. I love it!!

    So easy to apply. Lashes are long, thick, and they feel almost natural.

    Easy to remove as well.

    Really - my favorite mascara so far. And I spend almost 20 years searching.

    Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sign me up. I've been lovin' on the Plush Lash lately but I'll have to give this one a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must, must try this mascara now!

    My lashes are so short and thin and the photos you have here just give me hope!

    Thanks for the post and I'm looking forward to your additional mascara reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...