Bond No. 9's Bryant Park

Bryant Park is one of the most glamorous of Bond's location inspirations. This is the site of New York's Fashion Week, and Bond describes this fragrance at "a rose-patchouli concoction with pink pepper added for dissonance."

For me, this is a great everyday scent. I'm not sure that I could ever tire of it! It is a simple, refreshing white floral scent that deepens very slightly on me as the rose and patchouli come out slightly. Over and over I find myself reaching for this scent, and whenever I wear it I receive compliments.

Top Notes: Lily of the Valley, Rhubarb, Pink Pepper
Middle Notes: Rose, Patchouli
Base Notes: Raspberry, Amber


Bond No. 9

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...